Light Brigade  

Go Back   Light Brigade > General Assembly > Light Brigade Recruitment
Connect with Facebook

Light Brigade Recruitment Are you looking for a new guild home? Let us know here!

Old 10-02-2016, 10:21 PM

Default Application

How old are you?
- I'm 31 years old (Some say i'm younger: i love them for that)
Character Name:
- Azzran
Character Class:
- Shaman (Elemental 80% through Artifact, Restoration 50% and Enhancement 15%) Wanting to alt a Hunter (craving the mobility)

1. Who do you know in Light Brigade and what is your relationship with them?
- I know Soota (Bnet: Sootaburr). She's a very dear friend of my fiancee (A kickass rogue) ergo, a common friend, who also happens to be a kickass tank.

2. Why do you want to join Light Brigade as a "Friend of the Guild"? (please be as detailed as possible)
- We are currently in a raiding guild. They are very nice people and we love them, but we need a more casual approach to the game. We love raiding, and we have in the past, Yuhkii (the kickass rogue) being in the game since Vanilla, and me knowing the world and loving it since i stepped into it the first time (6 years ago, local BC server back in Cuba). We have raided together seriously in Final Fantasy 14, which we had to leave because it was a tighter time in our lives, and even now it is, but we have to have a way to unwind, and WOW is the classic. We want to tackle raids in this expansion, do our best and have serious fun, if you guys would have us. We have heard nothing but good things about the guild, and we are ready to transfer servers if we are found to be cool beans (I know it's cheesy)

3. How do you spend your time in game?
- Mostly gearing up. We literally spend 80% of our in time running Mythics/+s and doing World Quests. We are focused now in advancing our professions (I'm a Herbalist/Alchemist only missing flasks and cauldron)

4. You've read our Guild Charter and decided to go forward with your application. What about the charter appeals to you? What would you change?
- It appeals to what I want in a guild, therefore I wouldn't change a thing. All I want is a leveled environment where there's always something going on, even if it's a conversation about puppies (i just can't see the negative on that one, correct me if i'm wrong)

5. What other guilds on Shadow Council have you been in and why did you leave them?
- None, I have been on Scarlet Crusade and Stormrage since my first log in on live.

Thoughts:
- I really hope you guys find what you're looking for in my app, i would love to call this guild my home for the ongoing/upcoming expansion/s. I'm eager to raid and create a fun and balanced environment where we can all have some serious fun. Hope to hear from you soon, take care and Rush B.
Old 10-03-2016, 02:55 PM
Administrator

If you want to raid with Light Brigade you should fill out the application under the thread 'How to Apply to RAID With Light Brigade', not the 'How to Apply to be a Friend of the Guild' which is for joining under a non-raiding status.